For consumers that means being able to book
home repair and maintenance services in under 60 seconds
and for contractors that means access to a 6-figure career.
The foundation of our success revolves around a
non-profit training center and an eCommerce-style website
that lets homeowners FIND, BOOK and BUY services
at the push of a button.
Sound impossible? Keep scrolling to find out how.
Let's face it, trying to hire the right contractor is a nightmare.
With Hometown Workforce, we make that nightmare is a thing of the past.
There will always be a small group of hard-core entrepreneurs who want to grind out a business of their own. They enjoy going out and finding jobs, running marketing campaigns, taking care of the books and negotiating with customers. However, our research shows that there is a much larger group that, while wanting their own business, do not wish to deal with the management aspects. Frankly, they just want to make a good living by providing quality work to their customers. We give contractors the option of choosing to use our management services.
Our non-profit training center takes an innovative approach to
solving the worker shortage by creating small business owners.
On January 19th, 2022, Fox Business News stated that a surprising
80% of Generation Z are looking for ways to start their own businesses.
After 1 year of intense on-site training, you become the business owner.
You set the prices for your services. We make sure you get all the work you can handle.
Our fee is 20%, the other 80% is yours. The average service on our platform is priced
around $100 per hour. Our scheduling system is set up to allow 12 hours of work,
7 days a week. That’s a maximum of 4,380 hours a year. This adds up to about $350,000 a year.
Of course, you decide how many hours you schedule to work.
They collect data and sell that data in the form of leads to local contractors.
Unfortunately, this is only 20% of what it takes to get work done.
So at this point our competitors have got you a bunch of phone calls and nothing else.
Our listing-based platform takes care of that and the other 80%, all before the job ever begins.
We are the complete package, with three companies combined, whereas,
they are only a “data leads” website.
ON-SITE TRAINING: Our non-profit home repair and maintenance training center
helps create the much-needed, small business growth for your community.
WEB TECHNOLOGY: Our website includes an eCommerce style services marketplace
with scheduling software, project management software and secure payment processing via escrow.
GENERAL CONSTRUCTION: Our network of small business owners operate under the umbrella
of a single construction company. This gives consumers direct access to each individual
contractor’s calendar availability and services offered.
For contractors and student graduates, this means that we manage your
complicated business administration chores efficiently, while you focus on
providing your customers with quality service.